Artificial intelligence in laser beam diagnostics? Yes, it’s an award-winning system from Perspectiva Solutions. On September 19-23, 2022, the Laser Technique Symposium – STL2022 will be held in Karpacz. Tomorrow, at the invitation of the Scientific Committee, our CEO, Krzysztof Jakubczak and Daniel Mostowski will give a lecture on:
Artificial intelligence in the automatic laser beam diagnostics system
Among the speakers there will also be our representatives to the presentation of which, of course, we cordially invite you. This Wednesday at 12:15, on behalf of Perspectiva Solutions, our speakers will present a system for preventive laser diagnostics assisted by artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence in the automatic laser beam diagnostics system is the Huaris system, awarded in the Innovation Award competition at the Laser World of Photonics in Munich, 2022.
Huaris is currently available in 3 variants:
Huaris One – laser beam profilometer
It is a high-class laser beam profilometer based on a 1 megapixel camera. Huaris One is intended for laser diagnostics and preventive maintenance. The applied innovative technology based on artificial intelligence was appreciated by Data Magazine from Great Britain.
Huaris Mobi One – mobile laser diagnostic system
It is the world’s first mobile laser beam profilometer that does not require a PC for operation. The package includes a Huaris One laser beam profilometer and a tablet with a dedicated application. Advanced technology of laser diagnostics and preventive maintenance, all in a mobile version.
AI-powered Huaris Cloud – remote laser management system
Huaris Cloud is the world’s first cloud system that uses machine learning to automate laser beam diagnostics. Do you want to manage your laser remotely? Do you want to be informed about the laser’s operating parameters and want to know the condition of the laser? We made lasers finally manageable remotely with the AI-powered Huaris Cloud.
Huaris is the first preventive maintenance solution implemented in the world on laser systems and is protected by a patent.
Conference program – Symposium of Laser Technology – STL2022
Scientific Committee in persons:
- Zdzisław Jankiewicz – Wojskowa Akademia Techniczna
- Romuald Jóźwicki – Politechnika Warszawska
- Zygmunt Mucha – Politechnika Świętokrzyska
- Wiesław Woliński – Politechnika Warszawska
cordially invites you to participate in the XIII Symposium of Laser Technology, which will be held on September 19-23, 2022 in Karpacz. The conference is the next edition of the renowned event, which since 1984 has been aimed at the exchange of information and dissemination of scientific and technical knowledge in the areas of laser technology and optoelectronics. Each year, the Symposium is attended by outstanding representatives from the world of science and the private sector. Among the speakers there are representatives of leading academic centers, research institutes and a wide group of manufacturers and users of laser technology.
The subject of the Laser Technique Symposium – STL2022
- Near and mid-infrared laser sources
- Pico- and femtosecond lasers
- Lasers and fiber amplifiers
- Semiconductor lasers
- Lasers of great power and energy and their applications
- New materials and elements of laser technology
The use of laser technique
- Application of laser technology in measurement, metrology and science
- Military applications of laser technology
- Application of lasers in environmental protection, detection of trace substances, etc.
- Applications of lasers in medicine and biomedical engineering
- Applications of lasers in industry, technology and materials engineering
- Applications of lasers in quantum technologies